Twilight TextMate Theme for Xcode
Never completely satisfied with other Xcode color themes based on the Twilight TextMate theme, and so, decided to create a better one.
Here’s a sample of what it looks like (using DejaVu Mono Sans of course):
It’s available for download. Hope you like it as much.
Filename: Code Driven Twilight.zip
Released: Aug 6th, 2010
File Size: 1.0kb
- First install the DejaVu Mono Sans font (more info on this post).
- Download the Code Driven Twilight Color Theme for Xcode. Then unzip and place into ~/Library/Application Support/Xcode/Color Themes
- If this folder does not exist, simply create it.
- Restart Xcode if it was open.
- In Xcode’s “Fonts & Colors” Preferences (Figure 1), select the Code Driven Twilight color theme.
- You’re all set… enjoy!
Figure 1: Xcode’s Fonts & Colors Preferences